Course Title: Full SEO Certification Course 2017 – Expert Target Audience: Marketing Executives, Digital Marketers, Social Media Marketers, Sales Executives, Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Online Marketing Managers, SEO Specialists, Business Development Managers, SEO executives, Sales Executives, Sales Managers, E-Commerce Business Managers, Branding Managers Course Duration: 10.5 hours Assessment Duration: 1 hour Resources: Desktop PC/ Laptop / Mobile device; Internet Access Pre-requisite: None
SEO, once a highly specialized task relegated to the back rooms of a website development team, is now a mainstream marketing activity. This dramatic rise can be attributed to three emerging trends:
• Search engines drive dramatic quantities of focused traffic, comprising people intent on accomplishing their research and purchasing goals. Businesses can earn significant revenues by leveraging the quality and relevance of this traffic for direct sales, customer acquisition, and branding/awareness campaigns.
• Visibility in search engines creates an implied endorsement effect, where searchers associate quality, relevance, and trustworthiness with sites that rank highly for their queries.
• Dramatic growth in the interaction between offline and online marketing necessitates investment by organizations of all kinds in a successful search strategy. Consumers are increasingly turning to the Web before making purchases in verticals such as real estate, autos, furniture, and technology. Organizations cannot afford to ignore their customers’ needs as expressed through searches conducted on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
Search engine optimization is a marketing function, and it needs to be treated like one. SEO markers need to understand the services, products, overall business strategy, competitive landscape, branding, future site development, and related business components just as much as members of other marketing divisions, whether online or offline.
The course is structured into three parts: 1. Give you solid SEO fundamentals. The topics that are covered are the history of SEO, keyword research, blogging, and related issues.
2. The second part of this SEO course covers further SEO topics like how to dominate the top-10 search results of Google with more than one listing, how to do SEO on other platforms to reach great scale, long tail vs. short tail keywords, Google penalties, and much more.
3. The third part of this SEO course focuses on how to do keyword research. I explain what kinds of links are good to get, and what kinds of links you should stay away from. I also explain how to get links by getting press coverage for your business because that is the best of both worlds. Typically links from press mentions also bring you website traffic, and those links come from very strong websites in terms of SEO. This course is made with the intention of giving you practical and actionable knowledge to empower you to be a very good SEO marketer and to be updated with the latest 2017 SEO techniques.
Module 1- SEO Strategies 2017. Beginner to advanced tactics
Lesson 1 : SEO Course Intro – 01:56
Lesson 2: SEO First Lecture – 01:37
Lesson 3: SEO Competitor Keyword Research – 01:56
Lesson 4 : SEO intro lecture – 01:16
Lesson 5 : History Of SEO1 – 06:11
Lesson 6 : SEO And New Sites – 01:58
Lesson 7 : Top 5 SEO Mistakes – 03:08
Lesson 8 : Page Rank And Domain Authority – 02:02
Lesson 9 : Keyword Research Introduction – 01:29
Lesson 10 : Keyword Research Walkthrough – 07:17
Lesson 11 : Advanced Keyword Targeting – 03:56
Lesson 12 : Keyword Exercise – 01:26
Lesson 13 : Targeting long tail vs. short tail keywords – 06:44
Lesson 14 : On-site and on-page SEO – 03:29
Lesson 15 : Keyword density and using keywords intelligently – 02:13
Lesson 16 : Anatomy of a good page for SEO – 07:17
Lesson 17 : Cornerstone SEO pages – 03:43
Lesson 18 : Grey hat SEO, when keyword stuffing is ok and when not to do it – 05:57
Lesson 19 : Interlink your pages for an SEO boost – 02:59